The interactive e-learning course Project Management Scheduling covers the knowledge areas and the project scheduling processes as described in the Practice Standard for Scheduling - published by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
The course introduces participants to the particularities of project scheduling and prepares candidates for the certification.
It is the ideal preparation for future scheduling experts.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- apply the knowledge areas and the project scheduling processes as described in the Practice Standard for Scheduling - published by PMI® (Project Management Institute);
- register for the PMI-SP® certification exam;
- exert the knowledge of scheduling in complex projects.
Topics & Content
Aligned with the Practice Standard for Scheduling - 2nd Edition, this e-learning covers the following five knowledge areas:
- Schedule Mission Management
- Schedule Creation
- Schedule Maintenance
- Schedule Analysis
- Schedule Communication and Reporting
- Additional Information
Course Code PM155 Duration 12 hours Targeted Audience This course is intended for project managers who want to specialize in project scheduling and project managers who are preparing a PMI® Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® certification. Accreditations This course qualifies for 12 PDUs from the Project Management Institute.