The e-learning course Program & Portfolio Management is an interactive course designed for senior project managers who would like to complete their knowledge and for program & portfolio managers who would like to prepare for a certification.
The course introduces participants to programs and project portfolios and defines the role of the project management office.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- apply the acquainted knowledge and skills in managing programs and/or project portfolios.
- use best practices and "know-how" in managing portfolios and programs efficiently.
- manage a Project Management Office and/or lead a project portfolio or program.
Topics & Content
The principal topics of this e-learning are:
- Framework: definition and interrelation of Projects, Programs and Portfolios: Analyzing and managing the various stakeholders
- Portfolio Governance: defining, selecting and authorizing Portfolio components: Monitoring and controlling Portfolio components; Managing Portfolio risk; Managing Portfolio resources
- Program Governance: managing Program components; Managing Program benefits; Managing financial aspects
- Additional Information
Course Code PM154 Duration 12 hours Targeted Audience This course is intended for senior project managers who would like to complete their knowledge, and program & portfolio managers who would like to prepare for a certification. Accreditations This course qualifies for 12 PDUs from the Project Management Institute.