The e-learning course "PM Team Leader" introduces to the soft skills that a project managers needs to lead a project team successfully. It gives a good understanding of self-management and team leadership.
With the help of video examples, the participants need to evaluate particular situations and to take the decisions. The reactions to the taken decisions immediately show if the counterparts are pleased or not.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- apply a sound knowledge of team management, chairing meetings, negotiation, and conflict management;
- be confronted with difficult situations during project planning and executions;
- to find solutions to problems that arises within project teams or with other project stakeholders.
Topics & Content
The e-learning course comprises the following topics:
- setting up and leading a team, teamwork and performance
- launching a virtual team, appropriate rules and tools for leading and supervising a team
- preparing and managing meetings
- organization and time management, definition and follow-up of priorities
- conflict solving
- negotiation basics and principles (preparation, techniques, solution)
- communication and relationships
- Additional Information
Course Code PM153 Duration 12 hours Targeted Audience This course is intended for people who have to manage a project or a team, project managers who have to run complex projects with a variety of stakeholders involved, subject matter specialists who are looking for an introduction to the soft skills needed Accreditations This course qualifies for 12 PDUs from the Project Management Institute.