The e-learning course "PM Fundamentals" is a basic introduction to project management which gives insights in the methods and concepts of project management.
With the help of 36 lessons grouped into 9 thematic modules, the learner is introduced step by step to the essentials of project managements, its reasoning as well as its instruments and methods.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- understand the principle concepts of project management;
- apply project management methods and instruments into practice;
- manage a small or medium-sized project;
- contribute to project success.
Topics & Content
- Project initiation and organization
- Scope definition and development of the concept
- Planning of activities and resources
- Risk analysis, monitoring and control
- Estimations, budget and cost control
- Quality planning and control
- Performance control and change management
- Training and team building, communication
- Project closing, lessons learned
- Additional Information
Course Code PM151 Duration 12 hours Targeted Audience This course is intended for newcomers in project management, junior project managers, members of project teams, and experienced managers who are looking for the theoretical and methodological background. Accreditations This course qualifies for 12 PDUs from the Project Management Institute. Access Instructions N/A