The e-learning course "PM Advanced" is targeted on senior project managers who already have fundamental knowledge in project management. The course deals with more complex project management methods and instruments.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- apply the more advanced project management techniques such as procurement, in-depth risk analysis, etc.;
- apply some essential techniques of leadership (negotiation, conflict management,...);
- master the execution of more complex projects.
Topics and Content
- Methodology, stakeholders and roles within a project
- Estimations of costs and duration, planning and scheduling, communication
- Distribution and supervision of work, integration management, quality assurance, performance reports and earned value analysis
- Identification, quantification, criticality and cost of risk
- Risk response and monitoring
- Supply management, contract management
- Acquistion and development of the team, diagnostic and measures
- Problem solving, negotiation, conflict management
- Business and projects, processes, project marketing
- Additional Information
Course Code PM152 Duration 18 hours Targeted Audience This course is intended for project managers who would like to complete their knowledge, and project managers who would like to perfect their skills in preparation for a certification. Accreditations This course qualifies for 18 PDUs from the Project Management Institute.