The exam simulator X-AM PRINCE2 allows certification candidates to prepare for the PRINCE2 Foundation examination in an easy and efficient way. Candidates become accustomed to kinds of questions asked during the examination while practicing with the X-AM.
X-AM includes over several hundreds of questions - with feedback on each question. A tracking system shows the progress of the participant throughout the course.
After preparing themeselves with X-AM, the participants will be able to:
- register for the PRINCE2 Foundation examination - well prepared and with a profound knowledge
Topics & Content
- Project intiation and organization
- Scope definition and development of the concept
- Planning of activities and resources
- Risk analysis, monitoring and control
- Estimations, budget and cost control
- Quality planning and control
- Performance control and change management
- Training and team building, communication
- Project closing, lessons learned
- Additional Information
Course Code PM454 Duration 20 hours Targeted Audience This tool is for candidates for the PRINCE2 2009 Foundation certification exam Accreditations This tool qualifies for 20 PDUs from the Project Management Institute.